Jonesboro Attorneys
DEMANDING JUSTICE, PREVAILING IN COURT At The Law Office of Paul Ford, we have a 35-year history of fighting for the rights that protect your health.

Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer

Injured? Call The Law Office of Paul Ford - (870) 853-3621

After an accident, you may have questions. The added stress of wondering where your next paycheck will come from or how you can support your family can delay the healing the process and take your focus off of what matters most. If you've been harmed due to someone else's misconduct or negligence, you may be entitled to compensation to help you pay your hospital bills, pay for the costs of property repairs, and keep your household running smoothly, even when you are recovering.

Let a Jonesboro personal injury attorney help ease your pain and suffering. Contact us today to speak with our legal team.

Seek the Representation You Need

Arkansas has unique laws and limits when filing your personal injury claim. The statute of limitation for filing a civil lawsuit is three years from the date of your alleged injury, making it important that you act quickly to gather the facts of your case and contact an attorney. Our Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyer can start building a defense from the moment you retain our services.

While it is important that you and your doctor keep detailed information about your injuries, our firm can use our professional knowledge to gather evidence and speak to witnesses to help get you the compensation that you may deserve. Arkansas has no cap on the amount of damages that can be awarded, which means that hiring an attorney who knows the laws is important to getting you back on your feet.

What Types of Damages Are Available?

In all personal injury matters in Arkansas, compensatory damages and punitive damages are available. Compensatory damages are intended to compensate an injured individual for the losses they have incurred, while punitive damages are intended to punish the wrong-doer for especially egregious, negligent conduct.

Compensatory damages include:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Property damage
  • Rehabilitative therapy
  • Potential future earning capacity
  • Pain and suffering

Arkansas has no caps on damages in injury cases. Damage caps limit the amount of compensation an injured person can receive.

What Does “Comparative Fault” Mean?

Arkansas is a modified comparative law state, meaning that a claimant can still file a personal injury lawsuit even if he or she was partially to blame for the incident that caused the injuries. Known as the “50 percent bar rule,” it prevents a plaintiff from recovering if the court determines that the plaintiff’s own fault is 50% or greater.

What Happens if My Case Goes to Trial?

While many personal injury lawsuits are resolved through negotiations, some do go to trial. At trial, each side will have an opportunity to present their case before a judge or jury. The proceedings entail cross-examining witnesses at the stand and presenting admissible evidence before the court.

Personal injury cases are subject to complex and state federal laws, which is why the process itself can be intimidating for many. Lawyers who handle these matters possess an extensive knowledge of state laws and understand what it takes to obtain favorable outcomes for their clients.

Your Recovery is Important

When you've been injured, seek medical help. Your safety and healing should be top priority. A doctor can not only help you medically, but their reports act as the first step in building a strong claim. As soon as you are able, contact our Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyers to help assist you with your case. We understand the laws and will work to speak with insurance companies, government agencies and the at-fault party on your behalf, letting you focus on recovery.

Call us at (870) 853-3621 when you need legal help for an injury.

What Our Clients Are Saying About Us

  • “Bryce Cook is a very caring lawyer. He takes your problems on as if they were his own.”

    Avvo User

  • “If you are in need of legal representation I strongly suggest Ford and Cook”


  • “When I was in doubt, Attorney Bryce Dalton Cook came along and worked everything out! ”


  • “Outstanding attorney! Highly recommend. ”

    Avvo User

  • “Bryce is one of the best lawyers, I have ever dealt with.”

    Avvo User

Contact Our Firm Online

Or Call (870) 853-3621 To Speak With Us Directly.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.